Wednesday, April 13, 2016

90 days challenge by Mark Lauren - Second Week

Hey folks,

how have you been? The last week was my second week in the 90 days challenge. It doesn't sound like a long time but I already wonder, what I have done all the time without the workouts. I feel almost addicted to them, the rest days are kind of boring to me. On some of them I have done some Yoga to feel like I have done at leas something.

My Eval workout showed me that I am fit enough to train on Level two now, which made the upcoming workouts - fittingly called Tyrant and Hammer - all the more challenging. But I managed. The only problem occured with the last unit in Hammer, as my right thigh muscle cramped. Maybe I have to spend some more time with the warm-up in the future.

Today it is Eval time again and I will try to do the Eval level two. That will be fine I hope. During the first week the sore muscles were almost killing me, but that got better soon. I still feel my workouts the next day, but I am not so sore anymore that I cannot move. Already I can see changes on my body happen, especially on my arms, and - surprisingly - on my waist.

I measured again today and some things have already changed a bit:

The numbers last week and this week:

Breast: 92 cm - 90 cm
Waist: 75 cm - 72 cm
Hips: 92 cm - 92 cm
Right Upper Arm: 27 cm - 26 cm

I could definitely tell that my waist seems a bit more firm. But I guess 3 cm is a bit much, measuring is not very accurate here I guess. But I am definitely making progress and this motivates me.

My only problem so gar is my nutrition. I have been better at eating more during the day, having breakfast and everything, but I didn't keep my hands away from the chocolate. (hello? again?) I am succeeding at eating more protein, which has been a challenge for me as I am a carb person through and through. I am managing though and getting used to it. Mark Lauren also tells us to drink only water, which is not such a big problem for me, as

So let's see what the next week brings me. So far I can totally recommend the challenge, it is a lot of fun and makes you feel like you accomplished something every day!



No comments: