Monday, October 10, 2016

Edinburgh smokers - I envy you!

First one we saw, not so great yet, but...



Hey everybody,

how have you been? I haven’t been writing for quite a long time for various reasons, most of them were quite nice, holidays and weddings, but there also has been some projects at work that needed my attention. And I have been knitting a lot, working on a cardigan for myself. These projects usually take a lot of time, as I am a relatively slow knitter, but this time I managed to stay focused and I am finishing it in just a few sittings. It motivated me to take up more “big” projects and to make more for myself.

When the cardigan is done, I promise to share some pictures here, but I have some funny pictures to share that I took on my short trip to Edinburgh. To make sure people wouldn’t throw their cigarette buds just on the floor, the city has found a way to motivate them to put them into bins. By turning the cigarette into a vote. Don’t you just love sharing your opinion about stuff with others? Everyone does. Have a look and maybe you will understand why I sometimes wished I had a cigarette bud to throw into. My mum is a smoker, which has often annoyed me on our trips, but this time it was kind of fun to tell her what the ash trays were about.



For those of you who are too young or too ignorant, Ross and Rachel are characters from "Friends" and this is a major question. Yes, they were, as you can see above...

Of course!











Ah and happy dog day, people! 

No comments: